Friday, February 26, 2010

Etsy Friday - Fly Away With Me

I really like birds in home decor, although, I don't really have any in our home. I used to have some pillow covers that I made using fabric with birds on it, but we all know how much I like to change pillow covers.


Here are 2 completely different bird pillows, but I love both.


I always think that if I ever have a girl, I would decorate the nursery with lots of birds. They just feel a little more girly, don't you think? Although, I think that I am destined to have all boys-Rob always rolls his eyes when I say this.



I have featured this seller before, it is one of my favorites on Etsy. Admittedly, I have not bought anything yet from this shop. But, I am trying to figure out the right place for a couple of these prints. I just love them so much. Maybe in the new kitchen, or in the 3 frames in the dining room- I am just not sure if it would be too much with the wallpaper.


And lastly, isn't this little bird just darling?


I hope you all have a great weekend! It is snowing here....again....seriously, make it stop.

0 comments: