Saturday, January 2, 2010

Recovering from the Holidays and the Kitchen Sink

I am still recovering from the holidays around here.  Things have been busy- wonderful, but busy.  We were away for a few days at the beginning of the week and then New Years came so quick.  I am thankful that we live so close to family and are able to do so much, but I am looking forward to some serious R&R in January. 


The Christmas decorations are starting to come down.  After New Years, they start to make me feel claustrophobic.  I think its because we have so much more stuff after receiving all our gifts, especially now with Aiden. 



Anyway, I've been especially appreciative of our kitchen sink this holiday season.  That may sound ridiculous.  But I LOVE our sink.  I have never used another sink that is better than our sink.  I can't take credit for it because when we bought the house, it was installed new by the previous owner.  But I never want another sink except this one.  It is SO deep and the size is perfect.  The arched faucet is perfect.  I have been able to wash large pots and pans, serving dishes, baby, and dog in this sink with no problem. 



 I have some smaller projects and maybe one larger one that I will be working on/planning in the next few weeks, so keep posted!


1 comments:

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

That is a fabulous sink! I wish we had one that size!