Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More in the bedroom

I started this post a week ago...I can't seem to get things in order around here!



So, here's another picture update of the bedroom. This is the wall opposite of where the closet is. We moved both of our dressers onto this wall, which was obviously necessary because of the closet. Sadly,we had to get rid of the chair in the bedroom, but I realized that there might be room for the chair that I have yet to recover in the new "office space" (old closet). We moved the white chair up to the guest bedroom and it fits in perfectly up there.

I explained all the artwork we got for this wall in this previous post. We also included 2 pictures from a photo shoot last spring that my friend Christy did. She's awesome.


I made a new cover for the lampshade to make it fit in more with the overall feel of the room.


I realized once we were putting up the frames, I didn't have room for this favorite Etsy print that I got for my birthday last year, so I put it on the bookshelf where I think it fits in nicely because the green/yellow color in it perfectly matches the ceramic bottle on the top shelf.


I also wanted to mention that this vase on this shelf is made by my sister, and it is one of my favorite things.


Right after this mirror we have hanging in the living room.


So, there is a bedroom update for you. We're hoping to get curtains up around the closet some time next week. This is (obviosuly) a slow moving process, but we're getting there. I had originally thought the office would be done before Christmas, but I can probably guarantee that is not going to happen. But, I'll keep you updated!

If you're still out there- thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the "shout out", Jen! I think you're awesome, too. :)

Tiffany said...

LOVE it! The lampshade is adorable!