Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cozy

It's been getting pretty chilly around here recently, so a few weeks ago, I cozied things up around here. I've been meaning to share it with you since, but time seems to get away from me.



I realize that I can officially start decorating for Christmas in less than a week and that I just ordered some fabric for Christmas pillow covers, but......I made some different pillow covers for the sofa because I felt like the ones that were on before were a little too summery. I also bought some knitted pillow covers from West Elm because I have been wanting something like these since last winter.


On an Ikea trip last week, I picked up a faux sheepskin for only $12.99 which I draped over the chair in the living room.


Also, I mentioned before that I moved the white chair that used to be in our bedroom up into the spare room. I have always loved how cozy this room feels, and this just adds to it.


That's all for now. We got curtains for the closet in the bedroom, but some tweaking needs to be done before I can share it with you.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I love how cozy the spare bedroom is too, can't wait to be there soon!

Amanda said...

LOVE yellow and gray!! The yellow cushion is stunning :)

http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/