Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Rearranger

We had to do some furniture rearranging due to the size of our Christmas tree.



I have to admit I don't actually hate it.  I thought I would because every time Rob and I try and rearrange the furniture in the living room, it usually ends up with me throwing a temper tantrum on the floor and whining, "I knew it wasn't going to work! Why do we waste our time doing things like this?!!"


I think the reason I don't hate this is because the main problem is that wall is too big and needs more than just the chair on it.  So, with the tree there, it is just right.  


I assured Rob that after we take our tree down, the furniture is going back the way it was, no matter how inspired we are feeling.  Plus, we can only use one of the end tables which is OK for the Christmas season, but not permanently.  

2 comments:

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

OMG, I feel your pain when it comes to rearranging. I have tried to rearrange our living room over and over, only to end up frustrated and with everything in its original spot! But your Christmas tree looks great. :)

Rhi said...

It looks so cozy and lovely! Wish I were sitting on your sofa with you and a cup of coffee right now!