Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I know I have been horrible about keeping up this blog for a while now.  I really am sorry.  It is just that things have been so busy- Bailey's had fleas, I was doing some part-time work the past 2 weeks, the weather is colder and rainy so I have had to think of ways to keep Aiden entertained.  I am not making excuses, just informing you of why this blog has fallen by the wayside.  Ok, maybe I am making excuses.  But, I am really going to try to be better about this.  Especially since Christmas decorating is one of my favorite things.  I have already been collecting some new things to add to the decor this year and am excited to start decorating this weekend!!  So, I promise you will see more posts on here.  Even though the craziness of the holidays is upon us and there is lots of Christmas shopping/wrapping, etc. to do.



Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend filled with lots of love and yummy food!  I don't know if I will ever host a Thanksgiving dinner, but if I ever do, I would use the above picture as inspiration for the table.  

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Mom said...

Jen, I think the white pumpkins in thi photo are spray painted, since the white ones I've seen are more off-white. They do look pretty, tho. XO