Friday, September 11, 2009

Just a little excited....

Guess what I just found out?  Amy Butler now makes rugs!!  As you know, I am a huge fan of Amy's fabric, and now she is taking some of her popular prints and making them into rugs.  I find this  VERY exciting!  Here is a preview....


I think this one would look lovely in a little girl's nursery



I have always loved this print from Amy's "August Fields" collection



I love the colors in this one and think it would look fabulous in a dining room



This is one of my favorite Amy prints of all time.  In fact, I just finished a little project in our bedroom with this print which I will tell you about later.  



If you are as excited about this as I am, you can check out the whole collection right here.

Right now they are for sale on Amy's website, but I am sure other websites will buy them wholesale and we'll be able to find them cheaper eventually.  

Have a happy weekend!

0 comments: