Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am alive, incase you were worried

Hello blog world, remember me? No? That's ok...I haven't forgotten you. It's not that things have been busy as to why I haven't had a post in over a month, it's that I've had quite possibly the most difficult month of my life. I really don't want to use this time to vent and make you feel sorry for me, because the reality is, I am truly blessed. And....



I'm pregnant!


And that is exciting, joyful news. However, this pregnancy has been quite difficult thus far, but it is still truly a blessing and I remind myself of that daily. I won't get into all the details, but on top of normal pregnancy sickness, I had terrible debilitating migraines for a few weeks straight. Then, just when I was starting to feel better and feeling like my life was back to"normal", we had a scare with the pregnancy last week which was probably the most terrifying moment of my life. But, the baby and I are fine and healthy.

Anyway, I want to get back to blogging, because I truly do miss it. I would also like to get to all the things that I want to do around the house, but one thing I am learning through all of this is that I need to give up some control. That things aren't always going to get done or happen in the time line I want them to, and that's ok.

So, hopefully, I'll be back soon with new posts, and lots of inspiration!

Until then, doesn't this nursery shot make you swoon?

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

SO EXCITED for you guys!! We will continue to pray for you and for baby!!!