Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beach Bound

Rob and I are heading to the beach this weekend for our 4 year anniversary.  I am looking forward to some major R&R, not cooking, no changing diapers.  It is our first time really leaving Aiden for this long, but I think it is much needed.  I LOVE the beach.  I often dream about owning a beach home some day, mostly so I can decorate it.  I love the blues and greens, sisal rugs, white slipcovered furniture.  If anyone ever needs some beach house decorating inspiration, I would love to help!!  Anyway, I will leave you with these dreamy beach house pictures by the fabulous Windsor Smith.  









1 comments:

Rhi said...

Oh my gosh, those photos are gorgeous! Where did you find them? I love the light colored striped fabric and the white/mirror hutch. Good finds!

I dream of owning a house on the lake, and when we do, I look forward to your consultation! xo